Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2011

About Me

I am very stressed lately.  I figured a way of relieving my stress would be to blog about what is going on in the life of Lulu! - I always swore I wouldn't because I am boring, but hey, if it stops me from getting wrinkles at 21!


Thought I'd start it of with a quiz about me..


Age: 21
Bed Size: Double
Chore you hate: Hanging washing up, it's EFFORT
Dogs: No haven't got one :(
Favourite Colour: Pink
Gold or Silver: Silver!
Height: 5 ft 2
Instruments I play: Violin 8-)
Job title: UNEMPLOYED :'(
Kids: Eventually
Live: London atm
Mum's Name: Sharron
Nicknames: Lu, Lulloyd, Lulee
Pet Peeve: I'd never stop if I started on this subject lol
Quote from a movie: I wish Monkeys could Skype
Right of Left hand: Left
Siblings: Jennie my sister
Time you wake up: When Lillie makes noise lol
Underwear: La Senza <3
Vegetables you dislike: Carrot and Peas euw
X-rays you've had done: Arm, Chest, Leg, Knee, Thumb, Ankle, Teeth, I've even had a MRI scan lol
Yummy Food you make: I am an excellent chef, I may have to blog about it lol
Zoo animal: Dolphins! I went to a zoo on holiday last year, it was amazing, I swam with them FOR FREE :D

Shower time x

No comments:

Post a Comment